This contest is brought to you by Johnson and Johnson Private Limited (“Company”), an existing company registered under the laws of India. Its corporate office is at Arena Space, Off JVLR, Behind Majas Bus Depot, Mumbai - 400060.
By entering the contest, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Participants also acknowledge and accept that the decision of the winning entry by the decision committee comprising of representatives from the company or agency, if any commissioned by the Company for the contest, shall be final and binding. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point, without any reason or notice, and without being liable. No correspondence from the participants in this regard shall be entertained.
Terms and conditions
1. Employees of the company, its affiliates, distributors, appointed agency holding the contest, their families and immediate relatives are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contests is open and is valid from 30th June 2022 to 3rd July 2022 throughout India. The residents of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in the Contest .
3. The Participant must be an Indian national and shall be 18 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
4. To participate in the contest, the participant needs to log in to Instagram, follow the Johnson and Johnson’s Clean & Clear India page (@cleanandclearin) and participate in the contest through comments on the main post. (hereinafter referred as an “entry”)
5. The winners will be selected based on merit and their creative skills as per the contest post. On Social Media Day, we give the participants an opportunity to be a pseudo brand page admin by asking them what they would do or change on our page if they were the page admin for a day. It is mandatory to follow all the contest criteria mentioned hereinabove in order to be eligible to participate in the contest.
6. By participating in the contest each participant represents and guarantees the following:
a. hey are legally competent to enter into a binding contract under the applicable laws.
b. They agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the contest.
c. They agree to provide their personal details including name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc. for the purpose of this Contest. They also undertake that the same is true, correct, and complete in all respects, and give their consent for the use of the same by the Company in relation to the contest, brand Clean & Clear or gratification purpose.
d. The participant agrees to receive communication(s) from the Company relating to the contest and unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the Company in this respect.
7. The decision committee shall evaluate and select the winners of the contest, as per their sole discretion; which shall be final, binding, and non-challengeable, and cannot be changed in any manner or before any authority or regulator.
8. The winning entries, i.e., 6 , if eligible, will be declared as winners and win Clean & Clear hampers.
9. The winner of the contest shall be announced by the Company within 3 working days from the end of the contest. However, there shall be no liability on the Company in the event such intimation/ communication does not reach the participant on any account whatsoever.
10. Once the name of the winning entry appears on the list, the Company or its authorized representative will contact the winner through its social media page. Upon fulfilling all the terms and conditions, the winner can claim the gratification and will be given instructions on how to proceed forward.
11. In the event the winner is unreachable within three working days, ineligible, or fails to claim the gratification in the time required, the Company shall have the right to forfeit their prize.
12. Participation in the contest is discretionary and no purchase of products or participation fee is required for entering in the contest.
13 The Participant must read and abide by all the terms and conditions before taking part in the contest. Participation in the contest shall imply that the participant has read and agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions in totality and agrees to be bound by the same.
14. Any participant found using any unfair or illegal means will be immediately disqualified.
15. Any incomplete, indecipherable, entry by any participant is liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by the decision committee for rejecting an entry shall be final and binding and shall not be subject to any dispute or challenge.
16. A participant cannot make more than one entry. If more than one entry of a single participant is chosen for gratification, then in such an event only one such entry shall be considered to the exclusion of others, and selection of the decision committee in this regard shall be final and binding. Participants of the contest cannot make entries in the name of any person other than themselves, regardless of whether or not the participant has submitted their own entry.
17. Gratification under the contest shall not be transferable. Mere participation in the contest shall not entitle the participant to the prize. No other person or agent can claim the prize on behalf of the participant.
18. The entries found to be copied, modified or otherwise treated with wrongful intent will be disqualified without further reference. Entries found to have illegal or offensive content will also be disqualified without reference and the participant shall be solely liable for any consequences arising therefrom.
19. The Company does not make any commitment, expressed or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestions and/or queries of the participants or furnish any reason for inclusion and exclusion of a particular entry of the participant at any stage.
20. In case of any copyright violation or any damage arising out of the entry submitted as a part of the contest, the onus, responsibility, and consequences thereof shall be on the participant.
21. The Company shall not be responsible in any manner to anyone, including the participants, for any unauthorized use or misuse of any entry for a reason beyond the control of the Company.
22. At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or postpone the contest or the gratification without giving reason or communication, including due to force majeure conditions or otherwise and the Company shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the contest.
23. Subject to any applicable laws:
a. All warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company and or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents, etc., under the contest and or all things connected to the contest.
b. No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written, illustrative or pictographic derived through the contest or otherwise shall be construed to mean the giving away of any warranty of any kind by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents under the contest or any transaction affected through the contest.
24. Subject to the applicable laws. Participants agree that all the entries shall be the property of the Company. The Company may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative work of, or modify, publish, and otherwise make use of the entries or participants or winners name, images, video footage, voices etc., by the Company in any or all media platforms, whether now known or hereinafter created throughout the world for promotion of its brand without any compensation being due except where prohibited by law.
25. All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed fit by the Company which includes but is not limited to complete compliance with the terms and conditions of this contest. The Company may verify the details either on its own or through an authorized agency. The participant shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification.
26. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or the winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
27. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or loss including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss arising from personal injury or death, or loss of property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the contest, accept any liability not excluded by law.
28. The participant shall not be entitled to any cash prize under the contest. The prize under the contest is not for sale or resale, is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other item. Apart from the entitlement to the gratification, the winner shall have no other rights or claims against the Company.
29. Nothing in the contest shall affect the intellectual property rights of the Company in any product which may be a part of the contest.
30. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules, conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the contest, then in such case these terms and conditions shall prevail over all such instructions rules and conditions.
32. The terms and conditions of this contest are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of the contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
These rules should be followed to ensure your entry wins:
1. Comment what would you do if you were to become Clean & Clear India’s page’s admin?
2. Tag 3 people.
3. Follow the Johnson and Johnson’s Clean & Clear India page on Instagram (@cleanandclearin)
4. The top 6 creative entries would win exciting hampers.