#UnbottleApnaSwag Challenge on Tik-Tok
Pick one of the 5 raps for different personalities created by us and show us your SWAG!
Duration: 1st March – 6th March 2019
- Pick your personality rap song on Tik-Tok. Search by “UnbottleApnaSwag” or the song name from the five -
- Foodie Rap
- Bindaas Rap
- Padhaku Rap
- Fun Rap
- Bakbak Rap
- Show us who you are – show us your SWAG to your personality rap song. Post your video on Tik-Tok
- Don’t forget to use #UnbottleApnaSwag and tag @cleanclearindia to be eligible for your video to be selected
- 10 videos will be selected. Top Tik-Tok stars will make duet videos with the winning videos.
- Only female contestants eligible to participate.
- Winners will be selected based on how clearly they show their personality, their SWAG.
User-submitted Content / Personal Information
Representations Made and Rights Granted
You are responsible for all Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the site/page. By doing so, you represent and warrant to the Company that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit, post and otherwise make available such Content. The Company makes no claims to ownership of Content that you submit, post or otherwise make available to or through the site/page and you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content and the right to use your Content as you determine.
- Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest, including shortlisting of entries, videos, and selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding on all Contestants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Organizer reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions, terminate, or suspend the Contest at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, without liability and contestants shall be governed by the terms & conditions as varied by Organizer
- Organizer reserves the right to request winners to comply with further steps at Organizer’s sole discretion.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by Organizer during the contest period will be included in the winner selection. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of contestant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules.
- The Organiser shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct or indirect losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses in connection with your participation in this contest or any other reason incidental to such participation.
- The Campaign is not open to (i) persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that prohibits them from participating in the Campaign; (ii) the employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of Organizer, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “J&J Entities”); and (iii) advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest.
- Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Only one entry is allowed per contestant. If more than one entry is received for the same contestant, only one entry chosen by the Organizer shall be eligible for participation. The decision of the Organizer shall be final and binding. Only entries submitted online during the Campaign duration shall be eligible for the Campaign.
- Where entries are submitted on behalf of a contestant, Organizer assumes that approval for such submission and participation in the contest has been obtained from the contestant, who is aware of the terms and conditions of the contest. It shall be presumed that any other person submitting an entry through contestant’s instrument and/or login ID/password is doing so with contestant’s consent and understands/agrees to these terms. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss caused either to you or other user as a result of such use.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.